Please complete the Reservation Request and our reservation team will offer any "special rates" not listed on our website.
|2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Low Season|| January 10 - July 14
September 15 - December 20
|High Season|| Chinese New Year & Easter Week
July 15 - September 14
|Peak Season||December 21 - January 09||US$480++||US$610++|
- Upon arrival villa staff will escort you to your villa and explain all villa facilities including: bedrooms, bathroom, switches, TV, DVD player, etc.
- Complete the registration card upon arrival and hand it to our staff.
- The Indonesian government requires registration of all visitors staying in Bali accommodation within 24 hours of arrival. Therefore we need a copy of your passport photo page so we can register your arrival with the Tourist Police. Your passport will be returned the next day.
- Check out time is 12.00 noon.
- If your departure time does not coincide with our official check out time, please contact the office.
- Every effort will be made to assist with later check out times whenever possible.
- Credit Card facilities are available. Cash also accepted as payment for extra expenses (food, drinks, telephone, laundry, etc.)
- The accommodation is charged in US$ and extra expenses are charged in Rupiah (Indonesian currency).
- When we process your credit card to pay the US$ accommodation bill it is converted into Rupiah, we will convert according to the daily book-keeping exchange rate.
- All extra expenses (food, drinks, telephone, laundry etc.) will be summarized on the guest invoice
- To enable you to check entries, an interim invoice will be presented one day prior to guest departure, together with questionnaire form.
- Please kindly ensure that your invoice is correct.
- Our cashier will process your payment before departure time or at any time that is convenient for the guest.
- Please ensure that your account has been signed & stamped when settled.